Developing and Executing Sales Plans With a Compelling ROI For Our Clients
The Endurance Group is an entrepreneurial organization and we pride ourselves on developing innovative programs that deliver high value for our clients. Our definition of success is simple:
We need to consistently deliver revenue opportunities for our clients that are a significant multiple of the fees we charge.
As we begin each new engagement, we pull out all stops to lay the foundation for a
long-term relationship between our new client and the Endurance Group.
Here are three case studies of successful engagements.
Case Study #1
One of India’s largest Information Technology outsourcing companies with annual revenues in excess of $1 billion
Identify new prospects for client’s Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications Practices
Contact "C" Suite Level Decision Makers with a persistent and polished calling campaign
- Campaign has been in progress for over one year with a recent expansion of the effort to include client’s telecommunications practice area.
- Significant new business opportunities have closed representing several million dollars in new revenue for our client.
- Jeremiah Sullivan, the Endurance Group’s CEO, is planning a trip to India to discuss the expansion of this project to other practice areas.
Case Study #2
Management consulting firm with large pharmaceutical practice
Identify "hidden targets" in manufacturing/quality involved in FDA driven PAT initiative
Leverage industry specific expertise to work through top 75 pharmaceutical companies via cold calls
- Within 4 months, 75 individuals (20 sit on FDA Advisory Boards) at the top 50 pharmaceutical companies were identified and engaged.
- Client Principal has become the subject matter expert in the eyes of these prospects.
- Several projects addressing quality control generated over $1,500,000 in revenue over a six month timeframe.
Case Study #3
Management consulting firm with large private equity practice
Identify private equity firms that require assistance with due diligence work for potential acquisitions
Contact leading private equity firms throughout the United States via cold calls
- 62 leading private equity firms were identified and engaged within the first 8 months of this project.
- Due diligence expertise of the management consulting firm has been proven and our client is now the “go to” firm for several leading private equity firms.
- To date, three new private equity firms have been added as clients representing revenue of $630,000.
- A robust pipeline of qualified prospects continues to generate new opportunities.